Brian rejoined the firm after completing a federal clerkship in the Northern District of Illinois. He has experience in a broad range of practice areas, including products liability, antitrust, and commercial disputes. Brian also maintains an active pro bono practice and has represented clients as part of the Northern District of Illinois' Settlement Assistance Program. He graduated from Stanford Law School in 2018. Prior to joining the firm, Brian played professional lacrosse for nine seasons and served as head coach of Stanford's men's lacrosse team.
PFAS Environmental Litigation
National counsel for chemical manufacturer in thousands of environmental and products liability claims in state and federal courts nationwide brought by individuals, municipalities, and states alleging groundwater contamination and personal injury as individual claims, consolidated proceedings, and class actions.In re Roundup Products Liability Litigation
Represented Bayer as member of trial and national science and expert teams.
- Associate, Goldman Ismail Tomaselli Brennan & Baum LLP
- Stanford Law School (J.D.)
- Villanova University (B.A., summa cum laude)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Honorable Thomas M. Durkin, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois