Associate, Goldman Ismail Tomaselli Brennan & Baum LLP
Associate, Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP
Washington University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Order of the Coif
- Washington University Law Review, Senior Editor
- Excellence in Oral Advocacy Award
- Honor Scholar Award
University of Notre Dame (B.A., Psychology, magna cum laude)
- Minor in Africana Studies
- Law360 Picks Mirena IUD Products Liability Litigation MDL Ruling as One of Year’s Most Significant
- Federal Judge Dismisses All 1225 Cases in Mirena Multidistrict Litigation
- Second Circuit Affirms Mirena MDL Dismissals
- Landmark Daubert Victory for Goldman Ismail—Federal Judge Excludes Plaintiffs’ Experts
Bar & Court Admissions
State of Illinois
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Allyson D. Miller
Allyson has a range of experience representing multi-billion dollar corporations in high-stakes litigation. Using creativity, communication skills, and attention to detail, Allyson has played a key role in numerous aspects of pre-trial preparation, including drafting key dispositive motions, managing expert witness discovery, and deposing fact witnesses. She was a key member of the team that secured a landmark Daubert victory in federal mutidistrict litigation where the court excluded all of plaintiffs' causation experts. An engaged member of the Chicago legal community, Allyson currently serves as a board member of a local non-profit organization that fosters peaceful dispute resolution and an association that promotes diversity in the legal profession. She has also represented clients in various proceedings on a pro bono basis.
Ethicon, Inc. and Johnson & Johnson Pelvic Repair System Litigation
Represents Ethicon, Inc. and Johnson & Johnson in federal litigation involving pelvic mesh products.
In re: Mirena IUD Products Liability Litigation
Represents Bayer in federal and state litigation involving Mirena® intrauterine device.
In re West Explosion Cases
Represented fertilizer manufacturer in various wrongful death and products liability suits.